Are you ready for a bigger challenge, helping real people with real problems? Itchy is looking for a frontend developer to join us at Norrsken House, on our quest in digitalising health! We have built a smart treatment tool aimed to help the 350 million people that suffer from Psoriasis and Atopic Eczema today.
With strong funding in place from a top tier global VC we are looking for a frontend developer (react native) to join the Itchy team and take ownership of the following:
• Developing features for a great user experience
• Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design
• Determining the structure and design of app and webpages
• Ensuring user experience determines design choices
• Building reusable code for future use
• Optimizing web pages and app for maximum speed and scalability.
• Maintaining brand consistency throughout design
Start date: March 2020 (flexible start date)
Location: Dogfriendly impact-hub Norrsken House
You are: Skilled, efficient and ready to build something big
You know/can learn:
• Understanding of key design principles
• You know motion, and how to build super smooth UX
• Experience with responsive and adaptive design
• Understanding of SEO principles
• Good problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills
Our work ethic is simple: we believe in results rather than “hours spent”, a flexible and fun workplace where you can build the future of digital health together with us, and help patients get access to quality care no matter where they are.
You can check us out at https://itsitchy.com or on App Store/Google Play by searching for “Itchy”!