Full-time, Stockholm / Berlin
Would you like to join an early stage start-up on a mission to make the fashion industry sustainable? Take your entrepreneurial spirit to the next level and join a flexible and passionate team?
We’re looking for a Full-Stack Developer based in Berlin or Stockholm to join the team and handle our end-to-end technical product development.
Interested in hearing more? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cirqular’s vision is to bridge the gap between the retail and resale market for premium fashion, thereby activating a circular economy at scale. With a continuously increasing overproduction in the fashion industry, circularity is one of the most powerful models to make fashion truly sustainable.
Cirqular is developing a tech platform for reselling used high-end fashion, making it easier than ever to resell clothes online. This is done through integrated partnerships with fashion brands, retailers and payment solutions to automatically and virtually mirror users’ physical wardrobes with pre-populated content, enabling sellers to generate attractive product listings with a click of a button and seamlessly sold at Cirqular marketplace.
Before going into a seed round we would like to join forces with an entrepreneurial tech-savvy person who is passionate about making the world a better place.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
– Build Cirqular technical platform from the very start, including laying out our technical vision, architecture
– Developing, implementing and improving a scalable web application including virtual wardrobe, APIs and integrated widgets with partner systems, and optimizing user experience of our marketplace for buyers and sellers
– Extract various types of large data sets from third-party tools and APIs at scale
– Do your own rough designs, own the full stack and together with the founding team run the product development
– Continuously build new features required by customers to extend the use cases and create new key features to activate the next target groups
– Help to translate business needs to software requirements
– You are a talented and experienced full-stack developer and get excited about working in a fast-paced, test-driven and agile environment
– You have experience in handling and managing large flows of data between different parties
– Balance the need for speed in the short run with quality and performance in the long run
– You know the importance of good, reusable software architecture and quality code and are looking to help build something outstanding from the ground up.
– You know how to set a technical strategy for an organization and drive the technical transformation needed
– Experience in developing API based systems and connecting to external APIs and services
– Confidence and ability to explain complex technical solutions to clients and team
– Fluent in English, Swedish is a plus
– Most importantly, you care about our planet and want to make an impact to reverse the climate crisis.
WHAT WE OFFER
– Competitive compensation and opportunity to own equity in an exciting and innovative start-up
– One of the first employees and work directly with the founding team
– Have a direct and visible impact on the growth and revenue of the company
– Modern office environment at co-working spaces Factory in Berlin and Norrsken House in Stockholm alongside with other startups focused on sustainable business models
– Well-funded company, backed by prominent Swedish angel investors
– Casual work environment, great culture and strong team that will grow exponentially over the next months