Sales Development Representative
Join us to reshape the banking payment industry by providing state of the art fintech platform. At Visualizy we know that the key to growth is a high-performing sales team which is why we’re seeking a qualified Sales Development Representative to work closely with Visualizy’s founders and sales executives. We are well funded, backed by strong founders and investors.
The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to proactively identify influencers and key decision makers within new and existing accounts. Your role will involve prospecting, lead generation and discovering qualified opportunities by responding to inbound interests and targeted outbound prospects to build interest and establish long-term relationships. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills and have an ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
Success in this position requires a proactive, results-driven approach and an eagerness to gain deep understanding of the SaaS products offered by the company. This is an amazing opportunity to join a fast paced company with super dynamic working environment.
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for account executives and sales managers
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- Consistently achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective customers and sales executives
- Showcase and deliver product demos
- Customer research
- Participate in events and forums
- Consistently seek customer feedback and identify best practices for refining the company’s lead-generation playbook
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field
- At least 1 - 2 years' of relevant work experience
- Proven, creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills via phone, email, and meetings in Swedish and English
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Punctual and have always eyes on the target
We are dedicated to simplifying bank integration and payments for all companies. We understand that this can be a complex and time-consuming process, which is why we have developed an embedded banking and payment platform that is easy to use, scalable, future-proof, and compliant with global banking standards.
We believe that all companies deserve to have access to a simple and reliable solution for bank integration and payments, and our mission is to provide just that.
Our founders have strong track records from banking, finance, payment and tech industries with experience of building strong businesses.
Our work environment has a high pace and is dynamic. We have a culture setting a high bar and exceeding expectations, and like to mix fun at work.
Our headquarter is located at Norrsken House, an ecosystem of impact startups in Stockholm with lots of exciting events and activities.