Battery Cell Test Technician - Summer Work
Battery Cell Test Technician – Summer Work
Northvolt has an exciting opportunity for a couple of Battery Cell Test Technicians to join our performance & life team during the summer!
As a Cell Test Technician, your responsibilities will be linked be to operating battery testing equipment, mounting and dis-mounting jigs/cells, preparing reliable electrical connections and overseeing test progress and results.
As an ideal candidate for this role, you’re eager to learn new testing operations while having the ability to work independently with a good sense of responsibility and commitment. You’re analytical and logical with an eye for quality. You are comfortable with operating equipment and have a practiced ethic of structuring your work in an efficient way.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Run tests on a range of battery cell testing equipment and report data/results.
- Execute testing according to rigorous safety procedures.
- Execute the cell testing plans of each product development project.
- Working with software and data quality evaluation.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent English written and oral skills, Swedish is a plus.
- Highly organised and results driven.
- Methodical and an eye for detail.
- Able to learn and acquire new information very quickly.
- Exceptionally good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Relevant technical high school education, preferably in electronics or a related field.
- Basic understanding of electric circuits.
- Ability to learn new computer software.
- Experience in developing test methods, standards, procedures and documentation in an efficient way.
- On going Bachelor or master's degree in electronics/chemistry is a plus.
Apply with CV and cover letter or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.