Document Control Specialist (m/w/d)
We are looking for a Document Control Specialist to join us bringing Northvolt to Germany. The role is a part of our Construction team which we are in the middle of hiring right now. The team is based in Hamburg with an outreach to our planned Gigafactory in Heide, Schleswig-Holstein. By joining us, you will be at the forefront of building up our Gigafactory in the heart of the German energy transition and contribute therefore to building one of the largest and most sustainable European battery factories.
In this role you will have overall responsibility to develop, optimise and implement Document Control and Project Information Management systems, processes, and procedures for all project stages. You will report to the Director of Construction.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and optimise the necessary document control systems, processes, and procedures
- Collaborate with the multi-discipline engineering team and project stakeholders to ensure optimised document control service delivery and support through all project phases.
- Responsible for the document control and project management software tools and the associated licenses. Likewise, responsible for how they are used in the projects.
- Responsible for strategic decisions with regards to project document control management delivery framework.
- Review of document control systems, processes, and procedures.
- Gather Document Control lessons learned at the project stage gates and update the relevant processes, systems, and procedures accordingly.
- Ensure that the necessary stakeholder and participant interfaces are defined and functioning for document control.
- General project assurance role, providing oversight until completion of scopes, including up to archiving and project close out.
The person we are looking for enjoys creating structure, supporting others and is a great communicator. You got experience and is motivated to setting up work methods and procedures from scratch, work with process evaluation and documentation. Our organization values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen. Qualities that we cherish are sense of quality, friendliness, grit and a sense of humor.
Northvolt is an equal opportunity employer. We're a diverse group of individuals, united by a common mission, who recognise that while our actions as individuals have a role to play in driving Northvolt towards its goals, we always seek to move forward as a team. We offer you an open and welcoming atmosphere where we win as a team – and fail as a team. Northvolt is growing at the speed of light and we are a strong believer in internal career development.
Apply with CV in English or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.