Manufacturing Site Manager (position on shift)
We are looking for an experienced Site Manager to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is a part of our passionate Production Control team based in Skellefteå. By joining us, you will be a key player in contributing to building one of the first large scale European battery factories.
As a Site Manager you will monitor and control production regarding efficiency, quality, and safety and manage escalated issues related to the daily manufacturing operations on-site. You will be a part of a newly started team, where your skills will be necessary to strategically optimize the factory workflow.
The position is on shift
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Production Oversight: Supervise daily manufacturing operations to meet targets and quality benchmarks. Collaborate with teams to streamline processes for greater efficiency.
- Team Leadership: Lead and support manufacturing teams, fostering a positive work environment through guidance, training, and effective communication to enhance teamwork.
- Quality Assurance: Implement and enforce quality control measures, working closely with quality teams to maintain product standards and address any issues affecting quality.
- Safety and Compliance: Ensure adherence to safety protocols, conducting regular training and meetings to promote a culture of safety and compliance with regulations.
- Facility Management and Inventory Control: Oversee equipment maintenance, manage facility operations, and monitor inventory levels to meet production demands. Act as a communication bridge between production, management, and stakeholders for efficient coordination.
The person we are looking for is driven, caring and structured. You thrive by leading others and work towards common goals. You are used to a high paced work environment and got good time management skills. Qualities that we cherish are flexibility, sense of quality, friendliness, motivation to take on new challenges, grit and a sense of humor.
Northvolt is an equal opportunity employer. We're a diverse group of individuals, united by a common mission, who recognise that while our actions as individuals have a role to play in driving Northvolt towards its goals, we always seek to move forward as a team. We offer you an open and welcoming atmosphere where we win as a team – and fail as a team. Northvolt is growing at the speed of light and we are a strong believer in internal career development. For us it’s important to look at your skills and potential, please refrain form including your picture and age with your application to help us with this.
Apply with CV in English or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.