Integration Test Engineer
At Northvolt, we don’t only produce innovative, ‘green’ battery cells made from recycled and ethically sourced raw materials. We also develop and produce cutting edge, cloud-connected battery systems. Do you want to be an expert on how these systems work, and help to integrate and support them in the field?
You will be part of a dedicated Embedded Software Support & Integration team in our Stockholm office where your primary role is to support SW development, customer’s SW integration and also to support production and aftermarket teams with more complex SW problems.
You will work closely to System development and learn the system inside out. On a typical working day, you are the main interface between customers and our software developers.
- The primary role of an Application Engineer is to be part of the software development, test and implementation of new features to ensure software quality and accordingly customer needs and expectations.
- Application Engineer should have a good hardware knowledge and understand technical specifications of a broad range of software to address customer concerns.
- Assist with the higher-level problems from Aftermarket, handling of more complex software issues to ensure that quality troubleshooting services are delivered to clients in a timely manner.
- In some cases need of supporting customer onsite, which involves occasionally travelling inside or outside Sweden.
- Feedback experience from customers and production to our software developers and system designers on how to improve our systems within all areas. The key person for customer-facing in order to extract information from customers to feedback project scope and design/re-design solutions.