Vision Test Engineer
We are looking for a passionate Vision Test Engineer to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future.
About the job
The role of Vision Test Engineer is an opportunity to build up yourself and energy storage systems with the world’s greenest batteries. You will develop inspection and measurement systems that rely on visual data on either high-tech and complex manufacturing lines or laboratory scale prototyping equipment.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Collaborating with the Design, Process and Quality teams to define and specify manufacturing vision tests and processes
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders and comparing alternative test and inspection solutions
- Supporting the execution of DOEs to optimize testing accuracy, precision and improve production output
- Drafting test specifications, procedures, selecting components and sensors, designing test hardware, executing qualification and validation activities
- Creating visual inspection, self-testing, and calibration standards
- Participating in the design of test stations capable of performing accurate & precise vision tests in a semi-automated (prototyping) to a fully automated (production) environment
- Work with other testing and inspection functions to build and improve company-wide processes