Model-Based Design Function Development Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Model-Based Design Function Development Engineer on Functions development of Battery Management System to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future.
About the job
In this role, you will contribute to the Development of BMS functions for ESS and industrial programs. You will collaborate with system engineering, embedded software, testing and validation teams for successful and precise implementation of customer requirements.
About the team
You will work in the BMS team for the business entity Northvolt Battery System. This growing team consists of 6 people. The team's long-term goal is to provide BMS architecture and algorithms for all different systems that are developed by Northvolt Battery System.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Develop BMS functions with Matlab / Simulink / Stateflow from BMS requirement
- Ensure the conformity between BMS functions and modeling guidelines
- Create test cases and validate BMS functions in Model-In-the-Loop and unit testing
- Document BMS functions and their validation
- Participate in model review with other team members
- Maintenance and Update of Model-In-the-Loop
- Support HIL validation and battery system validation