Training Program Manager
Northvolt has an exciting job offer for a Training Program Manager to join our Maintenance Training team in Skellefteå.
In joining us you will play an important part from the very start in building one of the first large scale European battery factories.
The Training Program Manager role will be responsible for the development, implementation, and stabilisation of training programs to support competence development within the manufacturing organization. This includes overall ownership of all aspects of training strategy including stakeholder management, curriculum design, measurement strategy, and program design for the programs you own.
You will be working closely with senior leadership, process engineering, quality, health & safety, and central learning development teams to develop world class training programs that are closely aligned with the business goals.
In general you have experience in driving the development and implementation of training programs for high growth organisations. Specifically, you are someone who has the ability to set the strategic direction, but also the drive to roll up your sleeves and do the dirty work of turning a strategy into reality on the ground.
You will be working with complex manufacturing processes and machines, so a background in manufacturing, engineering, or other technical fields is a benefit, but is not a requirement.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain overall business and stakeholder relationships for the business units and programs you support
- Conduct needs analysis to determine competence gaps and development needs in the organisations you support
- Design, develop, and implement training programs and business support tools, in line with the overall training strategy, to address the competence needs of the organisations you support
- Work closely with the content team and external vendors to ensure that all trainings we provide - Online, in person, or otherwise - are world class.
- Roll up your sleeves and work alongside the factory trainers to drive implementation and stabilisation of the programs you develop.
- Establish measurement and evaluation strategies to assess the impact of the programs you develop on the business outcomes that they support.
The person we are looking for is strongly goal oriented, curious and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story in Sweden (to start with) and see the results of your work. Our organization requires and values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen.
Apply with CV and cover letter or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.
Great Place to Work
- World leading technique
- Top specialists as team peers
- International environment
- Fast paced & entrepreneurial culture
- Warrant program
- Wellness grant
Northvolt makes green batteries for a blue planet. Affordable cells and high-quality battery systems. All manufactured with a record-low carbon footprint. Purposely built to provide Europe with the opportunity to switch to renewable energy – efficiently and entirely.
To accomplish this, we do things differently. We design, manufacture, and recycle everything under one roof. We even build our own factories. All this is incredibly challenging and requires us to think in unconventional ways. We’re constantly experimenting, learning and adapting to make batteries so great – they will one day make oil history.
Northvolt is growing fast. We’re staffing our international office in Stockholm, our R&D facility, Northvolt Labs, in Västerås, as well as our Gdansk facility for production of battery systems. We're also hiring for our gigafactory Northvolt Ett in Skellefteå, Sweden. We want to work with smart individuals from all disciplines. Strong individuals that truly want to make a positive impact on the future. Those of us already on board share a passion for our mission. We’re prepared to work hard in pursuit of excellence. We enjoy the ride and our main drive is to make a difference for real. As a team, we’re dedicated to thinking new, working hard and having fun.