Transfer Pricing Advisor
As a Transfer Pricing Advisor at Northvolt, you will be responsible for providing day-to-day tax support to our business, help guide our rapid expansion and development while ensuring full compliance with all local and internationally applicable tax rules.
The TP Advisor will report to Northvolt's Head of Tax and sit within our Finance Team. The person will cooperate with accounting and finance in all matters of relevance for tax compliance and ensuring that tax is accounted for correctly in our financial statements and controls over taxation are functioning and checked.
It is crucial for the position to stay up-to-date with Tax Law Developments as it develops and changes in the countries where Northvolt is conducting its business.
We are looking for ambitious people with significant drive! Northvolt values of being Bold, Passionate and Excellent should resonate with you and if you are passionate about taxation and enjoy a fast-paced international and multicultural working environment with the ambition to making Oil History, Northvolt is the company for you!
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
The role will have a focus on transfer pricing but with the opportunity to get involved in other areas of tax
· Supporting the Group’s transfer pricing documentation and policies in terms of setting new transfer pricing policies for new markets, as well as ensuring current transfer pricing policies are implemented correctly in existing markets;
· Provide support to the local entities in matters of tax;
· Assist with executing and monitoring intra-group transactions;
· Manage correspondence and inquiries from the tax authorities on matter of transfer pricing;
· Write and maintain global instructions and guidelines related to tax;
· Coordinate with external advisors with regards to global tax issues;
· Work closely with ERP and accounting team to improve global tax process; and
· Implement and apply technological tools to work effectively and efficiently.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in tax with at least 3 years specializing in transfer pricing. Experience of other area of tax is highly valued but not essential
• Degree in accounting, business accounting, or finance or similar
• Relevant tax experience in a corporate or professional environment, preferably from one of the Big4, experience of working in-house with medium to large companies is a plus