Manufacturing Associate Recycling
In a fast-paced and changing world where environmental awareness and electrification are increasingly in focus, the batteries of the future will have a major impact. Tomorrow's energy sources require new solutions, developed by driven, knowledgeable and curious employees.
Do you want to contribute with knowledge and work experience on the journey towards a more sustainable future? Do you want to be part of the work at one of the largest battery factories in Europe?
We are looking for curious, committed and driven people who want to work as Manufacturing Associate at Northvolt Revolt R&D to help us in our mission to help manufacture the world's greenest batteries.
Then we have the job for you at Northvolt Revolt, Västerås!
About the job
- As a Manufacturing Associate, you will be responsible for loading and unloading materials in accordance with current routines and guidelines. You will also handle waste materials. This role also includes controls and packaging.
- The daily work includes updating data in the systems, following up and acting on system deviations and communicating deviations to internal parties and also analysing and communicating results to these. Furthermore, you will participate and contribute to process development and improvement work.
In your role as Manufacturing Associate, your main tasks will involve:
- Loading and unloading
- Execute the battery cell discharge
- Mounting and dis-mounting jigs and cells, preparing reliable electrical connections
- Control and packaging
Communicate with several teams
Continuous work with improvements
Update status with current
- Operating machines, power tools
Northvolt is an equal opportunity employer. We're a diverse group of individuals, united by a common mission, who recognise that while our actions as individuals have a role to play in driving Northvolt towards its goals, we always seek to move forward as a team. We offer you an open and welcoming atmosphere where we win as a team – and fail as a team. Northvolt is growing at the speed of light and we are a strong believer in internal career development. For us it’s important to look at your skills and potential, please refrain form including your picture and age with your application to help us with this.
Apply with CV in english or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date asap.