Northvolt has an exciting job offer for a Training Partner to join our passionate team in Skellefteå. In joining us, you will play an important part in the implementation of world class training programs for all Northvolt employees to perform as professionals in their respective roles.
About the job
As a Training partner, your responsibility will be to assist and guide our production teams with the development, execution and continuous improvement of trainings and training plans. The focus of this role is to develop a robust training process that starts with the identification of needs and ends with the development of competences allowing each business area to achieve their goals.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support business units and production teams in the implementation of Northvolt’s strategy for Training and development to drive a high impact learning culture.
- Drive the methodology for how to define needed competences for specific job roles.
- Consult with relevant stakeholders to identify and analyse learning needs and build training plans relevant for the receiving business.
- Collect and provide feedback on training activities to support continuous improvement and traceability of learning progress and impact.
- Manage the implementation of key global training programs for supported business unit.
- Train key roles within the supported business unit in relevant training-related systems and tools such as LMS, authoring tools, dashboards etc.
- Bachelor's degree within teaching, learning & development, engineering or equivalent (desired)
- Working experience from relevant roles in training, education, learning & development, preferably within manufacturing industries
- Experience from production training and/or Training Within Industry (TWI) is a big plus
- Experience with Learning management systems, authoring tools and/or Project Management tools is a big plus
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- Must enjoy working in an international environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite, fluency in Microsoft Excel and Power point
- Fluency in Swedish is a plus but not required
Northvolt is an equal opportunity employer. We're a diverse group of individuals, united by a common mission, who recognise that while our actions as individuals have a role to play in driving Northvolt towards its goals, we always seek to move forward as a team. We offer you an open and welcoming atmosphere where we win as a team – and fail as a team. Northvolt is growing at the speed of light and we are a strong believer in internal career development. For us it’s important to look at your skills and potential, please refrain form including your picture and age with your application to help us with this.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.