Industrial Electrician Technician
Northvolt has an exciting job offer for an Industrial electrician for our Active material production in Västerås.
In joining us you will part of a team of 12-15 maintenance professionals. You will be a key player in the team ensuring proper electrical maintenance of the plant, supporting projects and new installations.
You will be working intimately with the operators, technicians and other production personnel where your focus will be to execute electrical maintenance in the factory.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Interface with operators, technicians and other production personnel to understand and communicate improvements that needs to be done and has been done.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Contribute in maintenance program optimization.
- Train others in maintenance specific tasks.
- Evaluation of needed spare parts of the equipment.
- Together with the rest of the team, being a key player to develop and maintain a safe work environment.
Apply with CV and cover letter or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.
Skills & Requirements
- Three years electrical gymnasium with focus on industrial automation or similar.
- Fluency in English
- Elementary computer literacy (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Previous experience in maintenance or production, minimum 2 years.
- Valuable (but not required) if fluency in other languages, including Swedish
- Good technical knowledge about mechanical, automation, hydraulic and pneumatic.
- Proven skills in working with continuous improvements in industrial environment.
- Hot work certificate
Personnel success factors
- Very strong safety mindset
- Communicative and “likeable” personality
- Highly organized and result driven
- Service-minded and determined to create a great working environment
- Strong understanding of cultural fit and its implications
- Negotiation skills
- Shows grit and determination
- Has a can do-attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit