Advanced Quality Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Advanced Quality Engineer to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is a part of our excellent Quality Team based in Skellefteå. By joining us, you will be a key player in owning the APAP framework through the product concept, design, build and implementation phases and contribute to building one of the first large scale European battery factories.
About the job
The Advanced Quality Engineer is part of the Quality team and is responsible for the delivery of the Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) objectives and major tasks for the Quality organization.
About the team
You will be joining the Quality Control organization of Northvolt Ett based in Skellefteå.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Member of the cross-functional and diverse development team, with whom you will deliver all relevant aspects to successfully launch a new product or an improvement to an existing product in a structured project management approach
- Together with the program team, you will identify the needs and requirements of internal/external customers. In this way, you will be able to jointly plan and map APQP and PPAP deliverables
- Early identification and execution of design and process FMEAs.
- Following issue resolution through all sample stages
- Definition of control procedures, control plans and their implementation
- Identify improvement needs in our quality and project lifecycle systems
- Assure design and manufacturability quality through all sample stages
- Analyse results, suggest improvements and facilitate lessons learned through all sample stages
- Appropriate documentation and successful handover of all program quality goals to Manufacturing Quality
- any other duties and responsibilities required to deliver on company objectives
Northvolt is an equal opportunity employer. We're a diverse group of individuals, united by a common mission, who recognise that while our actions as individuals have a role to play in driving Northvolt towards its goals, we always seek to move forward as a team. We offer you an open and welcoming atmosphere where we win as a team – and fail as a team. Northvolt is growing at the speed of light and we are a strong believer in internal career development. For us it’s important to look at your skills and potential, please refrain form including your picture and age with your application to help us with this.
Apply with CV in English or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.