Editorial and Community Manager - Part time (25-50%)
Are you passionate about female mental health and eager to make a meaningful impact? Join our dynamic and growing startup, Letterlife, dedicated to providing support and care for women with ADHD.
- Copywriting and Editing: Create compelling and informative content to engage and educate our audience.
- Customer Support and Management: Provide excellent customer service, addressing inquiries and ensuring a positive user experience.
- Forum Moderation: Foster a supportive and inclusive community through effective moderation of forums and online discussions.
- Additional Tasks: Contribute to various tasks that enhance the overall user experience and community engagement.
- Passionate about female mental health, with a genuine interest in supporting women with ADHD.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills with an ability to communicate complex concepts in an accessible manner.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to manage community interactions effectively.
- Experience in forum moderation is a plus.
- Proactive and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Excellent language skills in English and Swedish.
About us: Letterlife is a dynamic startup comprised of a dedicated team of doctors, scientists, coaches, and engineers. We specialize in providing comprehensive support for females with ADHD through a combination of coaching, psychoeducation, and innovative technical solutions.
How to Apply:
If you are excited about the prospect of contributing to our mission and joining a funded startup, please email your resume and a brief cover letter to Gustav at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include "Editorial and Community Manager Application" in the subject line.
Join us in making a difference in the lives of women with ADHD – apply today!
Read more about us at https://letterlife.se
Note: This is a part-time position (25%-50%) based at our Stockholm in Stockholm or remote.