Customer Solutions Team Leader
Altruistiq’s software solution delivers sustainability intelligence and real corporate impact in carbon reduction and beyond for large businesses that see more than ‘just’ reporting as the goal.
Altruistiq empowers businesses with the technology to automate sustainability data measurement, management and exchange - with unparalleled accuracy and ease. We believe that sustainability is the corporate world’s biggest data challenge. Our mission is to enable businesses to do more of what is measurably good, driven by data and impact intelligence. Read about our latest investment below:
About the role
Our Team Leader role involves the day to day management of a team of Solution Advisors and Sustainability Analysts, whilst also leading by example, by being a customer facing Solution Advisor to our large enterprise customers. It combines strong technical and people skills, including managing customer relationships to optimise value delivery, leading your team to delivers against business goals and utilises a product mindset, as well as advising on key sustainability concepts relating to GHG emissions and decarbonisation.
In this role you will:
Take responsibility for day to day team management including leading daily stand ups, defining weekly goals and objectives and communicating these to key stakeholders.
Collaborate with other Customer Solutions Team Leaders and Head of Customer Solutions & Success to ensure alignment on day to day team processes.
Be responsible for the measurement and management of key success metrics for the team, across your own and your team’s customers
Interact with other key functions across the business, such as commercial and product, to improve ways of working, customer health, and find ways to make efficiencies to scale in the team and function.
Nurture trust based relationships and build a great team culture aligned with Altruistiq’s values
Build and independently manage trust-based relationships with our customers based on expertise and timely support
Represent Altruistiq as the main point of contact for strategic conversations with sustainability teams at global enterprises around the world.
Manage and coach a team to deliver value to customers and problem solve, ensuring time is prioritised in alignment with business objectives and KPIs such as customer health or revenue targets.
Lead ongoing customer success, ensuring customers are set up to use the product and drive adoption. Deliver productised services requested by customers, including data improvements, advisory work on target setting, reporting and decarbonisation strategies.
We envisage the following skills and experiences could serve you well in this role
Team Leadership & Product Mindset
- Developed a strong understanding and has experience managing and coaching a team to deliver against business goals and priorities
- Accomplished problem solving and communication skills, able to coach others to solve issues in a creative and effective way, empowering them to find solutions independently
- Proficient in process improvement and management, able to identify key areas for improvement by gaining input from their team, and prioritise actions and decisions based key company objectives
- Track record of demonstrating entrepreneurship through innovative solutions to deliver team results and value for customers
- Have 5+ years experience producing GHG emissions inventories across scopes 1, 2 and 3, aligned to the GHG Protocol/ISO Standards.
- Have experience decarbonising business activities across the supply chain including setting targets, and reporting, with the ability to engage sustainability teams on these topics.
- Have a good understanding and passion for wider sustainability concepts and developments in the sector
- Independently manages senior external stakeholders by building trust-based relationships, taking accountability for your own customers
- Effective communicator, able to breakdown & explain complex sustainability topics and build trust-based relationships and navigate challenging senior customer interactions.
- Strong process skills, able to manage multiple, complicated stakeholder relationships both internally and externally.
Remuneration and rewards package:
Remuneration will be determined depending on experience, but we offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits package to all our team. Our salary band for this role is £80-90k
Our benefits include:
- Options, we believe our team should all have a stake in the company we're building.
- Free choice of equipment and a setup budget for your home office
- A supportive culture to help you learn and develop into a better version of yourself, including a learning & development budget and policy.
- Private health and dental insurance for you and your partner/family.
- Generous pension contribution.
- Unlimited holiday policy
- Flexible working, remote-first, with a budget to join a shared working space wherever you live.
- Access to mental health support and therapist through tools such as Spill and Headspace
- We compensate your carbon footprint
- Annual team offsites to spend time together as a team
- Work in a diverse, feedback-driven organisation, decentralized decision making enabling everyone to weigh in, offering lots of freedom, impact as well as responsibility.
At Altruistiq we believe a diverse team is a better team.
We welcome you to apply, and if there are accommodations that can be made to make the application and interview process more accessible for you please just get in touch. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.